Welcome to Seven: The Strength Book Challenge
This is the seventh annual book challenge, below are the symbolisms and meanings with respect to the number Seven:
- Seven represents divine fulfillment, finished or complete.
- Seven is a prime number.
- Seven is a highly spiritual number and it’s the number of happiness and joy.
- Angel number seven is related to inner wisdom, mysticism, intuition and inner strength.
- Seven means having more faith in your own abilities. Your inner wisdom will help you make the right choices and make good decisions.
- Seven is observed as a teacher that can give you important lessons about your own life and also the world around you.
- Seven is the sign of incredible luck and it brings material fortune.
- Seven reminds us to listen to our own intuition. Turn to your spiritual life and encourage others to do the same.
- Seven allows us to learn new skills and develop more knowledge.
- Seven is a powerful symbol of your endurance, persistence and inner strength allowing you to believe in yourself and your own abilities.
The Strength Book Challenge:
Real Leadership is based upon the principle of Personal Accountability to Become Your Best. As a result, by participating in this book challenge, we will take the following weekly actions:
Read 50 Non-Fiction Books one per week for one year. Taking a one-week break during week 26 and week 52.
My Commitment: First, I will announce the book each week using my social media platforms. Next, I will provide a weekly video book review and analysis and via my You-Tube Channel. This review will include what actions I took and decisions that I made to build my inner strength.
Your Commitment: Select a book that you will be reading, announce it on your social media platforms and @ Dr. Donna in your posting. To access my social media user names, CLICK HERE. Finally, each week you will provide a review of your book, what actions you took and decisions that you made to build your inner strength. You have the option to create a video book review to publish on your you-tube channel, or do a live stream book review.
IN CLOSING THIS YEARS MANTRA IS: